Friday, November 4, 2011

When you are writing, do you prefer to use a pen or a computer?

If I used a pen to write, I wouldn't be blogging right now. Instead, I'd be massaging Aspercreme into my wrists before strapping them into braces in an attempt to ease the symptoms of the carpal tunnel syndrome I would inevitably be suffering from.
Thank you, Bill Gates, as my PC has saved my wrists from certain demise.
Yes, necessity dictates that I use a computer, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. I really would much rather use a pen.
My favorite pen is a Uniball gel ink with a 0.5mm tip. Blue, I am not a fan of black ink. I do like a good pen, in fact I get quite possessive of my good pens. I don't even want to relinquish them to my husband. The Uniball's sophistication would be wasted on a guy who thinks the pen he picked up from the lobby at Quality Inn is a a great find.
According to my sister, hand written items may soon be a thing of the past and she is probably correct. But as long as they keep manufacturing blue pens, I will be happily scratching my to-do lists down on yellow legal pads. Provided they keep making those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment