Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 10: What is your secret (or not-so-secret) passion? (Guest Post by Jean Kwok, author )

Passion?  Secret Passion?
Hmmm....

This is a tough one.  For the last almost five years, I've been on something of a journey of self discovery, I've actually been finding out who I really am. 

That has become somewhat of a passion of mine, discovering who I am, and who I was born to be, not being what somebody said I had to be, or how I had to think like them.  But don't get me wrong, I am not a narcissist. I've just spent the majority of my life, doing and thinking the way other people told me I had to.  In someways, discovering who I am is also a secret passion of mine, because I don't tell it to just everybody, some people are not safe to share that with. 

I'm realizing, I can think anything I want, and still be ok, and liked, even loved and valued.

I am also very passionate about reading, and I guess writing.  I would love to someday write a memoir of sorts. 

I could also become very passionate about traveling, I am trying to fufill this passion by buying one lotto ticket a week in hopes that I win, so I can go travel.  And take my family traveling. 


One thing I know for sure, I'm going to visit Italy before I die!  That dream, I am passionate about!!!

COME ON LOTTO!!


No comments:

Post a Comment