Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 28: What are three things that you enjoy most about the winter season? What three things do you dislike?

Enjoy:

1. That feeling of being all snug in my house, with the fire going, and watching the snow fall outside.
2. Christmas
3. Watching my sons when they go out to play in the snow, I will miss this very much when they are grown up.

Dislike:
1. Driving on winter roads, with ice, and snow, and slush, it's scary and dangerous, and causes me a lot of stress.  I do not like it a bit.
2. That feeling of being snowed in, and somewhat trapped (this happens usually after 3 days of snow, and we have around 3+ feet) (after the "snug" feeling is gone)
3. Where I live we get a lot of snow, and it starts out all powdery and beautiful, then it warms up some, via the Chinook wind, and it all melts and gets slushy and it's messy.  Really messy.  I hate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment