Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 24: What are you thankful for? What are you grateful for?

I'm thankful for a lot... Is gratefulness just an extension of thankfulness?  Or one in the same?


My sons,  one of whom is celebrating his 10th birthday this day!!
My husband.
Susie the puppy, I'm thankful you made it outside to pee this morning. *did not pee on the floor

The sun that came out today.
The sleep I got last night.
For the fun I get to have taking my son birthday cupcakes at school today.

I'm thankful that I continue to breathe in and out. 

I'm thankful for warm long down jackets so I don't get cold at the rink as I wait.

I am thankful for Steve Jobs who made some pretty damn cool technology gadgets, I am sorry though that you were not at peace with some stuff in your life, I could really relate to you in some aspects.

The below sign pretty well sums thankfulness all up. Yet, I don't care for the use of the word "LUCKIER".

  Happy Thursday Thanksgiving all! 





No comments:

Post a Comment