Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 13: Here's $1000. Spend it in the next hour or lose it. No online shopping allowed.

Here's a goodie!

1. iPhone 4s.  $150.00 (I could get the iPhone 4 (not 4s) for free, but I have extra money so I'll go for the 4s, it has a better camera anyhow.) I am a nerdy tech gadgety person.

2. An electric fireplace, to put in my living room.  A nice one from this furniture  store I like, $400.00. I am moving the piano in my living room and putting the new electric fireplace where the piano sits.  Piano will now be on the opposite wall.

3. Large flat screen TV, to hang on the wall over the new electric fireplace.  $450.00.

That was $1000.00 I blew that quick eh?

Now, if I just had another $1000, and I'd get a nice sectional for my newly refreshed living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment