Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 9: When was the first time that you realized that your home was not like other people’s homes? (Guest Post by Catherine Gildiner, author )

There is a lot of background here that I'm leaving out.  My apologies.

If I was to recount to you the first time, or all the times that I realized my home was not like other peoples, I'd be here much longer than the time I have allotted for this today. 

My home was nothing like other peoples homes, or even most peoples homes.  I noticed, everyday. 

Lets just say, I was part of a social experiment gone really bad.  I'm something of a survivor.

From about the age of 4 I was aware, that it was much different the most peoples reality.  I'm sure I noticed before then, on more of a subconscious  level. 

That's all I have to say about it today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment