Ive had many, it's tough to boil it all down to just one... Time for a list....these are the main highlights, and I am adding photos where I can, or have permission to do so. And I'm feeling very lazy this morning and and I don't feel like getting the scanner out, so I am maybe not putting in the correct event pictures, but you get the idea, right?
2. Despite the demise of our relationship-- when I met my mom, in 1994, and she held me for the first time in 24 years. It answered a lot of questions for me. And in turn made me pretty happy.
3. When I had my son Ben, my heart was so full, I thought I would pop.
4. When my next son Danny was born, I remember the sky was red, and pink that morning he was born, it was beautiful.
5. When my youngest son Joshua was born, I was so happy to hold him.
6. When I connected with my sister.
There you have it!
I'll also be really happy when winter is OVER. TGIF People!