Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 18: What has been the happiest moment of your life thus far

Ive had many, it's tough to boil it all down to just one... Time for a list....these are the main highlights, and I am adding photos where I can, or have permission to do so.  And I'm feeling very lazy this morning and and I don't feel like getting the scanner out, so I am maybe not putting in the correct event pictures, but you get the idea, right? 

1. When I got married, over 19 years ago.

2. Despite the demise of our relationship-- when I met my mom, in 1994, and she held me for the first time in 24 years. It answered a lot of questions for me. And in turn made me pretty happy.

3. When I had my son Ben, my heart was so full, I thought I would pop.

4. When my next son Danny was born, I remember the sky was red, and pink that morning he was born, it was beautiful.

5. When my youngest son Joshua was born, I was so happy to hold him.

6. When I connected with my sister.

7. That perfect day my husband and I had on the Caribbean Sea on the Catamaran tour, every moment is etched in my mind. It was, the perfect day.









There you have it!
I'll also be really happy when winter is OVER.  TGIF People!

No comments:

Post a Comment