Saturday, November 26, 2011

Do you enjoy being alone? Would you rather be around other people.

Being alone is something I fantasize about quite frequently.
Having someone permanently attached to your hip, lap, hand, or hanging on to the back of your shirt, seems to be part and parcel of the whole glorious gift of motherhood. I am not complaining about being a mom, it just would be nice to be able to go to the bathroom without someone following me in there.
Of course, I do love spending time with other people. Well...... some people. Alright, if I am being honest; there are really not that many people I care to spend any great quantity of time with.
I suppose when it comes down to it I prefer to be by myself, with the exception of my husband, children, and our dog. I can't get away from them even if I go to the bathroom. Not that I'd have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment