Thursday, November 24, 2011

What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for my husband, I happened to have married well & I know it.
I am thankful for my children, they are bright sunshine in an often dreary world.
I am thankful for health, my own and that of those I love.
I am thankful for my sister and all her boys, an unexpected gift that has enriched my life immeasurably.
I am thankful for where I live, the simple beauty all around me would be unappreciated by most but it never ceases to awe me.
I am thankful for my dog, not only is she nearly perfect, she is also an extra incentive to get me out the door to jog each morning.
I am thankful for all the comforts of home, the security of my husband's job, the dependability of my vehicle, the food in my fridge, that the bills always get paid.
I am thankful for heated seats in my car.
I am thankful for friends who don't expect too much.
I am thankful for 94% fat free popcorn, a Weight Watcher girl's best friend.
I am thankful for books and the privilege of being able to read them.
I am thankful to God, from whom all blessing flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment