Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 11: It's 11/11/11, make three wishes.

I'm exhausted, today and I'm probably going to wish for selfish things... alas, they are only wishes, so here goes:

1. Teenagers who are not snotty, and who don't fight with one another.  Today has been a real run for my money.  Anybody want to buy a ps3 with several games?  How about an xbox with several games?  They are going for cheap. Hell, I'd even be willing to give them away...

2.  To win the lotto, I know wishing for money is selfish and shallow, but today I just don't care.  I'd use it to travel, and pay off my mortgage.  Maybe buy a winter condo on the golf course in Arizona. Not to mention a long vacation with no snotty teenagers.  I'd take my sister on a hunting trip too.

3.  I wish that people all over the world would face their pain.  For no other reason then for them, I wish they would realize that being at peace with their past pain, would indeed make life better.  They would be happier. The world might be happier. 



No comments:

Post a Comment