Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 26: Do you enjoy being alone? Would you rather be around other people.

I am a loner at heart. 
I love and treasure my time alone.  I attribute some of this is because growing up I was an only child, and I was parented by a woman who also loved "her time" and I could not interfere with her time to herself.
I do like to be with people, but in limited amounts.  For the last 16 years, it seems I have not had much time to myself.  Motherhood, does not provide for much time alone.  Being a hockey mom also affords little time alone.

My idea of a fantasy vacation would be a couple of weeks alone with a stack of books to read.  I would love that. I do wonder at what point I would start to feel lonesome. 

At times I tend to be almost downright, anti-social, I worry over this tendency in myself at times. 

I do like to be around other people.  Really I do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment